Hi all-
Just thought I'd try to see who was interested in starting an old ward friends blog. Is anybody actually still in the ward?
We live live on the peninsula, just south of SF. My husband Greg and I have been married for just about 18 years and we have three boys. Garret is 16, Logan is 11, and Ian is 7. He will be baptized in August and we are hoping for Garret to be able to perform the baptism. My family keeps me busy and I am very active in the things they do. Do I really have a choice??? I enjoy going to all of the sports games, school activities, and even teaching a teenager how to drive. Greg is a senior statistician with Genomic Health in Redwood City, which he actually starts tomorrow. For the last five years he was with Nektar Therapeutics.
My parents and brothers live in Spanish Fork, UT. They actually moved to Orem over 14 years ago but moved to Spanish Fork 3 years ago. My mom taught ballet classes in Orem at the church building for 13 years and now teaches at the Spanish Fork ward building. She can't get away from it!! Kevin has been married to Kim for 10 years and they have three girls; Sierra is 8, Cheyenne is 6, and Addy is 5 months. Cheyenne was born with a syndrome called Cri du Chat. She is physically and mentally handicapped which is a challenge for everybody involved with her but she is such a joy to have in our family. Both Kevin and Kim are great parents. Kevin has started his own drywall business. I think he does more than that but that is what he has started with. Jim, my older brother, is still single and forever will be but he is happy that way. He is a really good uncle. He's not a "baby" person but when his nieces and nephews turn around 2 years old, he's more comfortable with them. He is works for a welding company.
I hope everyone will enjoy this blog. I thought it would an easy way for all of us to keep in touch especially when we are all so busy and can't possibly keep in touch with everyone on an individual basis. I hope all has been happy for everyone!
Kristin Campbell Jones
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming up with the idea for a blog, Kristin. I am anxious to hear what everyone is up to since we won't be able to make it to the reunion. You have such handsome boys. When I was a little girl and took ballet lessons from your mom I remember thinking you were the most beautiful ballerina.
Post a Comment