Sunday, April 13, 2008


I think a blog is a great idea! Kudos to Kristin. I have really enjoyed getting back in touch with many of you through the Sebastopol Ward Reunion "evite." Can't wait to see you all. I live in the Natomas area of Sacramento with my husband Doug and our two boys Ben (7) and Zach (4). We have been here for almost 11 years. Doug is a lawyer for a small firm which primarily represents school districts. I get to be a stay-at-home mom, although I never dreamed what a busy job that would be. We have had many good times as well as challenging times through the years, but I guess that is what life is all about! Hope you all are well.
Alyssa (Stahl) Green

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That looks like so much fun to clean up! Did you hose them down after? Looks like are so happy! Too cute.